Mullins Point Rear Range Light
This range light is now privately owned. Please take your photos from the road.
Acknowledgement: © Courtesy Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Mullins Point Range Light Locator Map
MULLINS POINT RANGE LIGHTS REAR - Light Details
- Light Type: Rear Range Light
- Location: On point, north entrance to Wallace Harbour
- Standing: This light is still standing.
- Operating: This light is no longer operating.
- Date Automated: Automated by 1993
- Decommissioned: This light has been decommissioned.
- Began: 1894
- Year Lit: 1894
- Structure Type: Square wood tower, white, dwelling attached
- Light Characteristic: Fixed White (1943)
- Tower Height: 025ft feet high.
- Light Height: 039ft feet above water level.
History Items for This Lighthouse
- 1922 - 4th order dioptric lens, fixed white, 11m
- 1943 - 7th order dioptric lens
- 1962 - 1968 - replaced by skeleton tower