Indian Harbour Lighthouse
This lighthouse is often called "Paddy`s Head Lighthouse."
For more information, go to Friends Of Paddys Head Lighthouse Society on Facebook.
- Location: Southeast point of Paddy Head Island
- Automated: All operating lights in Nova Scotia are automated.
- Date Automated: Automated by 1945
- Began: 1901
- Year Lit: 1901
- Structure Type: Tapered square wood tower, white
History Items for This Lighthouse
- 1922 - 1941 - 6th order dioptric lens, fixed white, 7m, listed at 33ft in height
- 1955 - alteration of some form - 1944 - 1990 - 33ft and 36ft
- 1992 - electric lantern, mercury vapour
Photo - © Chris Mills, Indian Harbour Lighthouse
Indian Harbour Lighthouse Locator Map