46°16'01.5''N    60°07'32.9''W    Google Map

The first lighthouse was an octagonal wood tower, 69 feet high, with red and white stripes, It had a round iron lantern and a 3rd order double bullseye lens manufactured in France by Barbier, Benard et Turenne. a red lantern. This lighthouse was replaced in 1936 by the current concrete tower, but the original lantern and lens were retained.