Betty Island Lighthouse

Lighthouse Details
44° 26' 19.7'' N    -63° 46' 00.4'' W
  • Home
  • Lighthouse Interractive Map
44° 26' 19.7'' N    -63° 46' 00.4'' W    Google Map

The original tower, lit in 1875 was a tapered square wood tower, white, with 2 red bands, attached to a keeper's house. This tower was replaced in 1939 by a square wood dwelling with a lantern on the apex of the roof. The house was removed before the light was automated in 1983.