Beaver Island Lighthouse

Lighthouse Details
44° 49' 29.2'' N    -62° 20' 16.0'' W
  • Home
  • Lighthouse Interractive Map
44° 49' 29.2'' N    -62° 20' 16.0'' W    Google Map

Later History
 
A combined dwelling and lighthouse was erected in 1914-15.
 
In 1986 the wooden tower was destroyed and replaced by a circular white fibreglass tower which is shown on the Intro Page. The light was automated in 1987.


ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
Contributor: Kathy Brown

Sources: Where Broad Atlantic Surges Roll. Philip L. Hartling. Formac Publishing, 1979. Conversation with Murial Wall.